Let’s talk business ethics.
As a company and as part of Nextmune Group and Vimian, we are committed to high standards of ethical business conduct. In line with this commitment, our whistleblowing platform and policy aim to provide routines on how concerns regarding suspected wrongdoings within Bova UK may be raised.
- Whistleblowing is referred to as the reporting of a suspected wrongdoing i.e., data breach, corruption, threats, violence, or harassment.
- A wrongdoing means any serious conduct that could have a material negative impact on BOVA’s business and/or operations or the working environment for BOVA’s employees and/or business partners or any other serious conduct that could potentially be of public interest.
- A whistleblower is the person that submits a whistleblowing report of a suspected wrongdoing.
About BOVA’s whistleblowing platform
- The web-based whistleblowing platform is available 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
- BOVA, Nextmune and Vimian encourage employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to report any suspicious or actual misconduct to the whistleblowing channel.
- The platform is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, and Swedish.
- If a whistleblower submits a report anonymously, Bova will not undertake investigative measures to discover their identity and therefore guarantee full anonymity and confidentiality throughout the entire case process.
- Issues that only affect the relationship between one individual and BOVA does generally not fall within the definition of wrongdoing under this Policy. Instead, BOVA encourages you to raise such concerns with your immediate manager and/or BOVA’s HR department.
Bova UK is part of the Nextmune Group and Vimian.